The Schnitzel Trailer serves a variety of fresh cooked food with a changing menu. These are some of our favourites dishes:
- Original Wiener Schnitzel* (Vienna Schnitzel), thin sliced veal, hand breaded, Vienna style pan fried, with warm potato salad or Spaetzle and 2nd side
- Schnitzel Vienna Style*( Schnitzel Wiener Art), thin sliced pork, vienna style pan fried, served with warm Bavarian Potato Salad and Grandma’s cucumber salad
- Jaeger Schnitzel* (Hunter Schnitzel), thin sliced pork, hand breaded and Vienna style pan fried. Served with Spaetzel. Our mushroom sauce is made with fresh mushrooms + our Bavarian noodles are hand crafted by us + red cabbage
- Zigeuner Schnitzel* (The Gypsy Schnitzel), thin sliced pork, hand breaded and Vienna style fried, covered with a tomato based, tangy sauce with fresh bell pepper, onions and German pickles. with french fries + cucumber salad
- Onion Schnitzel*, thin sliced pork, hand breaded and Vienna style fried, topped with onions and brown gravy, with french fries + cucumber salad
- Schnitzel Toscany*( Toscana Schnitzel), thin sliced pork, vienna style pan fried, topped with a artichoke tomato due and a fine Hollandaise, served with Spaetzle and cucumber salad
- Schnitzel Holstein* ( Holstein Schnitzel), thin sliced pork, vienna style pan fried, topped with two sunny side up eggs, anchovies and capers, served with warm Bavarian Potato Salad and cucumber salad
- Schnitzel Trailer Sampler*, ( a true sampler of our best homemade food items) 1 original German Brat, 1 Pork Schnitzel, 1 slice of Veal Loaf, Sauerkraut, Red Cabbage, potato salad and 3 original German mustard
- Original Schnitzel Sandwich*, thin sliced pork, hand breaded and Vienna style pan fried, served on a soft Pretzel bun with Sauerkraut and mustard and a side of Sauerkraut
- Nuernberger Brats (20% Veal and 80 % Pork and beef) on Sauerkraut w/ homemade mashed potatoes and your choice of mustard or horseradish
- Berliner Curry Wurst (original white brats, served with Berlin style curry sauce and fries, regular, hot or extra hot )
- Bavarian Cheese Spaetzle, our homemade noodles with shredded Swiss cheese and topped with fresh sautéed onions, served with cucumber salad
- Original Bavarian Beer Garden Duo, Our freshly made Bavarian Cheese Ball (Obatzda), our original Swiss Bologna Salad (made with imported swiss cheese and original German Bologna, German pickles and our own marinade) with 2 Pretzels and original German Mustard
- Bavarian Veal Loaf, (contains beef and pork) this specialty is one of the most enjoyed food items in Bavaria, pan fried with potato salad and sweet mustard
*All Schnitzel are suggested the traditional, authentic German way.
You can change the second side to Red Cabbage or Sauerkraut.
All Schnitzel will be cooked fresh onsite at time of event.